Eggplant Lasagna Roll-Ups
2 cups ricotta cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
½ cup parmesan cheese
¼ cup basil
1 cup marinara sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF/175ºC.
2. Slice the ends the eggplants and slice them into ¼ -inch slices and lay them out on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
3. Salt both sides of the eggplant slices and let them sweat for 20 minutes, then dry them with a paper towel.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until soft.
5. Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, basil, and egg.
6. Remove eggplant slices from the oven and turn oven to 400ºF/200ºC.
7. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the mixture onto eggplant slice then roll it up, repeating for all slices.
7. In a 11×17-inch baking sheet, pour ½ cup of marinara sauce, then add all the roll-ups seam down. Pour remaining ½ cup of marinara sauce, and top with basil and parmesan.
8. Bake for 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden brown.